Interior Acoustical PanelsInterior Ceiling Panels
Tectum Ceiling Panels combine a unique textured beauty with superior abuse resistance. These high-impact wood fiber panels combine several functions that truly set them apart for use in commercial, institutional, recreational and industrial buildings. The panels are available in a wide range of sizes. They can be cut easily and shaped with standard woodworking tools, and installed in standard grid systems or direct attached. By using Lay-In, Tonico, Multiplane, V-line and Designer Series Tectum panels, the designer can create a variety of three-dimensional patterns.
Tectum decorative and acoustical panels can take repeated abuse and still retain their appearance. Tectum Ceiling Panels have remained the product of choice for over 50 years for any area where noise is a problem and the ceilings are subject to abuse.
NRC/Mountings - Noise Reduction
Up to 1.00 NRC can be achieved depending on mounting style. Furring strips installed horizontally (when using
vertical panels) are recommended and should be a maximum of 24" o.c. when using 1"-thick panels.
- I-11 Tectum Interior Ceiling Panel Installation Instructions (Coming Soon)
- Grid Ceiling Panel Detail (Keep Clip Detail)
- Grid Ceiling Panel Specifications
- Concealed Corridor Ceiling Panel Detail
- Concellico Ceiling Panels Details
- Corridor Spanning System Detail
- Designer Series Ceiling Panel Detail
- Designer Series Plus Ceiling Panel Detail
- Full Span Corridor Details
- Interior Panel Ceiling Screw Attach Detail
- Multiplane Ceiling Panel Detail
- Soft-Look Tonico Ceiling Panel Detail
- Tonico Ceiling Panels Detail
ASTM E-84 - Flame Spread/Smoke Developed
Tectum Interior Ceiling Panels - 0 Flame Spread, 0 Smoke Developed
Tectum Ceiling Panels are available in natural, painted white or custom colors. These panels may be painted or repainted in the field up to six times without reducing their acoustical properties. Tectum Ceiling Panels meet the requirements of ASTM E-1264 Type XIV pattern L Class A.
- 1" - 1.65 lbs./square foot
- 1½" - 2.55 lbs./square foot
- 2" - 3.50 lbs./square foot
- 1.75 per inch of thickness
Tectum ceiling and wall panel measurements are plus or minus
1/8 - 1/4". Thicknesses are nominal. Panels that are to be butted must be beveled and will require field fitting or molding can be used to cover edges.